Hi!

  • MAURICIO LOMBANA
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 9, 2006

      Hi, Everybody!

      What are you doing right now?

      It´s spent a long time since when you wrote down!

      Mauricio

      LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
      http://es.voice.yahoo.com
    • muh azhar
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
        Dear Senior Mauricio Lombana,

        I have been fine. I hope all of you fine too. How about your plan study in franch? maybe all of you still busy becouse it's mounth of September. Many people run to get the target of the 2006 year.
        It's very hot in my country becouse the summer season. No rain and to dry. It's very good to take holiday or vacancy esspecially in Japan or Europe maybe.....
        Let meet again in Japan or Indonesia (he he he......)

        Ja mata soshite mataaimashoi........
        Azhar

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
          Dear Azhar,

          My french teacher is a native from Lenz-France.  He has managed in everything, and more in each class we enjoy because the class he always remember stories in France or Colombia like I recall kidding stories too, meanwhile I´m going to eliminated many mistakes as grammar usings, speech, listen or simply speak.   On this weekend persons delegates will come to the France Aliance gathered to the France Ambassy in Colombia where they could demonstrate undergraduete and post-graduete studies at diffrenet institutions as universities or research institutes.   It will be very important at the future application so also scholarshups.   I hope luck so much!

          I´ll tell you about it.

          Mauricio

          MAURICIO LOMBANA <mauriciolombana@ yahoo.es> wrote:

          Hi, Everybody!

          What are you doing right now?

          It´s spent a long time since when you wrote down!

          Mauricio

          LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
          http://es.voice. yahoo.com

          LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
          http://es.voice.yahoo.com

        • Cevat Akkaya
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 14, 2006
            Dear Mosyo Mauricio, it is very nice to hear from you,
            but i couldnt understand if you are studying in France or taking French lectures in Colombia..
            AZHAR how are you ..
            Lejla  what about you ...Are you fine ?

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 17, 2006
                Hello everybody.....
                Cevat I am fine. I just back to my office now. I have made market survey at West Java at last wenesday until friday. Very nice made tavelling in West Java. Many story about it esspecially in airport (he he he.....).
                Lejla.....how are you. Hien, Safee, Rittisak, Kittiporn, Hamid....how are you all tooo?
                I love you all......
                Mata aimashoi......
                Azhar

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 17, 2006
                  Hi, everyone,
                  nice to hear news from you again.
                  I'm more less the same. Sumemr vacation passed and now let's go work
                  again:)
                  Last week I had a visitor form Japan.
                  It was program officer of our course. Nohei-san. Hope you remember
                  him.
                  He spent only two days in Sarajevo, and then went to Serbia to visit
                  another participant from our course.
                  While he was here I tried to show him as much as possible of
                  Sarajevo.
                  Regards for all of you.
                  Miss you all.
                  Lejla

                  --- In kic2005@yahoogroups.com, muh azhar <jecfri@...> wrote:

                  > Hello everybody.....
                  > Cevat I am fine. I just back to my office now. I have made
                  market survey at West Java at last wenesday until friday. Very nice
                  made tavelling in West Java. Many story about it esspecially in
                  airport (he he he.....).
                  > Lejla.....how are you. Hien, Safee, Rittisak, Kittiporn,
                  Hamid....how are you all tooo?
                  > I love you all......
                  > Mata aimashoi......
                  > Azhar
                  >
                  > Cevat Akkaya <cevatakkaya@...> wrote:
                  > Dear Mosyo Mauricio, it is very nice to hear from you,
                  > but i couldnt understand if you are studying in France or taking
                  French lectures in Colombia..
                  > AZHAR how are you ..
                  > Lejla what about you ...Are you fine ?

                  Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

                  > http://es.voice.yahoo.com

                  call rates.

                • lejla_masala
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 17, 2006
                    I apologize I wrote Nohei-san. It is Nihei-san.
                    Understand me it's 7.30 AM.:):)