Golden week

  • lejla_masala
    Message 1 of 11 , May 2, 2006
      Dear friends,
      do you remember the Golden week we had last year?
      I was just looking our pictures taken on that occasion.
      We had really good times.
    • MAURICIO LOMBANA
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 19, 2006

        Azhar,

        I listened some news of recently Indonesia´s Tsunami.  I can´t understand,  why don´t the Indonesia´s radio didn´t communicate this event on Java Island?  So the persons could go from there.

        I think so were 800 dies or more.   It´s a bad news.

        Mauricio

        LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
        http://es.voice.yahoo.com
      • muh azhar
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 19, 2006
          Mauricio,
          You are wright. TSUNAMI come again at Monday in West Java and Middle Java after earth quake 6.8 scale and 7.4 scale from America. Untill now 200 peoples found died. And tomorrow there was earth quake again. It's fill in Jakarta but I didn't fill when I was on the road for go home.
          After big earth quake and tsunami in Aceh, Indonesia's Islands were unstable. Earth quake and tsunami were predicted occure but the problem is timing. When earth quake and tsunami are occure?
          Conducted the last tsunami partly middle java got the signal of tsunami but west java did not get signal from radio. I don't know why?
          Now many people affraid go back to their home or village conducted the tsunami.

          Azhar

          MAURICIO LOMBANA <mauriciolombana@...> wrote:

          Azhar,

          I listened some news of recently Indonesia´s Tsunami.  I can´t understand,  why don´t the Indonesia´s radio didn´t communicate this event on Java Island?  So the persons could go from there.

          I think so were 800 dies or more.   It´s a bad news.

          Mauricio

          LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
          http://es.voice.yahoo.com

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • MAURICIO LOMBANA
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 9, 2006

            Hi, Everybody!

            What are you doing right now?

            It´s spent a long time since when you wrote down!

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
              Dear Senior Mauricio Lombana,

              I have been fine. I hope all of you fine too. How about your plan study in franch? maybe all of you still busy becouse it's mounth of September. Many people run to get the target of the 2006 year.
              It's very hot in my country becouse the summer season. No rain and to dry. It's very good to take holiday or vacancy esspecially in Japan or Europe maybe.....
              Let meet again in Japan or Indonesia (he he he......)

              Ja mata soshite mataaimashoi........

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
                Dear Azhar,

                My french teacher is a native from Lenz-France.  He has managed in everything, and more in each class we enjoy because the class he always remember stories in France or Colombia like I recall kidding stories too, meanwhile I´m going to eliminated many mistakes as grammar usings, speech, listen or simply speak.   On this weekend persons delegates will come to the France Aliance gathered to the France Ambassy in Colombia where they could demonstrate undergraduete and post-graduete studies at diffrenet institutions as universities or research institutes.   It will be very important at the future application so also scholarshups.   I hope luck so much!

                I´ll tell you about it.

                Mauricio

                MAURICIO LOMBANA <mauriciolombana@ yahoo.es> wrote:

                Hi, Everybody!

                What are you doing right now?

                It´s spent a long time since when you wrote down!

                Mauricio

                LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
                http://es.voice. yahoo.com

                LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
                http://es.voice.yahoo.com

              • Cevat Akkaya
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 14, 2006
                  Dear Mosyo Mauricio, it is very nice to hear from you,
                  but i couldnt understand if you are studying in France or taking French lectures in Colombia..
                  AZHAR how are you ..
                  Lejla  what about you ...Are you fine ?

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 17, 2006
                      Hello everybody.....
                      Cevat I am fine. I just back to my office now. I have made market survey at West Java at last wenesday until friday. Very nice made tavelling in West Java. Many story about it esspecially in airport (he he he.....).
                      Lejla.....how are you. Hien, Safee, Rittisak, Kittiporn, Hamid....how are you all tooo?
                      I love you all......
                      Mata aimashoi......
                      Azhar

                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 17, 2006
                        Hi, everyone,
                        nice to hear news from you again.
                        I'm more less the same. Sumemr vacation passed and now let's go work
                        again:)
                        Last week I had a visitor form Japan.
                        It was program officer of our course. Nohei-san. Hope you remember
                        him.
                        He spent only two days in Sarajevo, and then went to Serbia to visit
                        another participant from our course.
                        While he was here I tried to show him as much as possible of
                        Sarajevo.
                        Regards for all of you.
                        Miss you all.
                        Lejla

                        --- In kic2005@yahoogroups.com, muh azhar <jecfri@...> wrote:

                        > Hello everybody.....
                        > Cevat I am fine. I just back to my office now. I have made
                        market survey at West Java at last wenesday until friday. Very nice
                        made tavelling in West Java. Many story about it esspecially in
                        airport (he he he.....).
                        > Lejla.....how are you. Hien, Safee, Rittisak, Kittiporn,
                        Hamid....how are you all tooo?
                        > I love you all......
                        > Mata aimashoi......
                        > Azhar
                        >
                        > Cevat Akkaya <cevatakkaya@...> wrote:
                        > Dear Mosyo Mauricio, it is very nice to hear from you,
                        > but i couldnt understand if you are studying in France or taking
                        French lectures in Colombia..
                        > AZHAR how are you ..
                        > Lejla what about you ...Are you fine ?

                        Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

                        > http://es.voice.yahoo.com

                        call rates.

                      • lejla_masala
                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 17, 2006
                          I apologize I wrote Nohei-san. It is Nihei-san.
                          Understand me it's 7.30 AM.:):)