Re: [kic2005] Memory

  • MAURICIO LOMBANA
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hien.

      Finally, you've arisen up!   Anyone of us don´t signs of your life.  Many times since we started writting through e-mails always we wonder Oh! and Hien.  I glad of your little child is being O.K.

      At the last days I¨ve listened in the radio about the history of  Vietnam War, for example how to start, the final destiny before and during all war.  Your people are very brave when they faced this war against USA.   It´s really that your people had won every war before against Mongols, Chinese and French trops for fence their lands.

      Mauricio

      hien -VietSky <hientn75@...> escribió:
      Dear my friends
      How are you and about your work?
      Im fine and my son is grown-up a lot.
      Im applying UT for our products and trying apply RT but there are still some problem.
      I will inform for all of you, when I success in RT for our products and customer.
      Kittiporn san, I would like to thank about your good memory, that right my son is 1year and 8 months and congratulate your mechanics Master's degree.
      Cevat, azhar, shafee, I have met Chi Van at Jica participant meeting, Van san give all of you regards.
      Best regards.
      Bye bye.
      See you soon.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
      http://es.voice.yahoo.com

    • muh azhar
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 16, 2006

        Hello everybody,

        How are you? I hope all of you still breath and still life. Long time no information from you. I just pray to my god that all of you ok.........! Everybody.....did you know that Ms. Joomi Heo not in NDI course again?  The last information that I know she was coordinator of cleaner production for steel industries. But I don't know about the NDI course is still available in JICA or not?
        That is news from Azhar.........Are there more information about that?

        Azhar

      • shafee pandi
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 17, 2006
          Non-destructive Inspection Technology
          KITATraining in Kitakyushu
          HOMECLOSE
          List of Training Courses > Plant engineering and maintenance technology & CP technology
          > Non-destructive Inspection Technology

          Non-destructive Inspection Technology
          To a training scenery photograph
          Purpose of Course
          Providing participants the basic and comprehensive knowledge and technologies of non-destructive inspection for the equipment maintenance management and quality control for industrial products such as castings, forgings, rolled steels and welded structures.
          Framework of Curriculum
          The curriculum provides systematically the theory and practical techniques of various non-destructive inspection techniques and on-site training at factories; introducing selectively the method of manufacturing various metallic materials and other technologies relating to welding and welding defects and the newest technologies of NDT, in order that the participants may obtain fulfilling results of training.
          Lecture: 44%, Practical training: 26%, On-site training: 10%, Meeting and others: 7%, Study tour: 13%
          Course Targets
          Job report
          Problems at participant�fs workshop,
          And expectation toward training.

          Target 1:Mechanism of defect generation on metallic materials.

          Target 2:Basic theory and specialized techniques of various non-destructive inspections.

          Target 3:Selection of suitable inspection method according to the purpose of metallic materials application.

          Target 4:Knowledge and techniques necessary for evaluation and analysis of inspection results.

          Target 5:Realization of new technologies and facilities through factory visit, etc.

          Action plan
          Plan for utilizing the results of training,
          after returning to home country.
          Contents of training subject
          Contents for target 1
          �EBasics of non-destructive inspection
          �EBasics of metallic materials
          �ENon-destructive inspection and destructive inspection
          �EManufacture of steel materials, and defects and inspection on them
          �EManufacture of steel castings, and defects and inspection on them
          �EDefects, inspection, etc. on welding

          Contents for target 2
          �EVisual inspection
          �ETheory and skill practice of UT
          �ETheory and skill practice of RT
          �ETheory and skill practice of MT
          �ETheory and skill practice of ET
          �ETheory and skill practice of PT
          �ETheory of SM
          �ETheory and skill practice of AE
          Contents for target 3
          �EMaintenance and inspection, fracture test, destructive test
          �ESteel, castings and forgings, high-pressure valve, large-size steel structures, ships and vessels, heavy electrical equipment, construction equipment, steelmaking equipment, nonferrous metals and inspection of them
          �EMaintenance, inspection, etc. of thermal power plant, nuclear power plant, Shinkansen railcar, aircraft, etc.

          Contents for target 4
          �EBasics of quality control
          �EVarious methods of quality control
          �EThe Japanese Society for Non-destructive Inspection
          �ECleaner production, etc.

          Contents for target 5
          �ENon-destructive inspection technology in recent years
          Automation and power-saving of inspection
          �EVarious inspections and tests
          Manufacture of analytical equipment
          �EVarious inspections and tests
          �EHistory and management of equipment
          Training Days�F76
          Period�F
          Leader�FHiroshi Toyama
          Coordinator�FYukie Nakamura
          �� TOP

          Training scenery photograph
          �� TOP
        • Cevat Akkaya
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 17, 2006
            Non-destructive Inspection Technology
            hello everybody,
            I hope you all are fine, the pictures looks nice, it is very good to remember what we have been doing last year these times,

            Pls. find attach file 4 real memory, see you.
            TQ

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            KITATraining in Kitakyushu
            HOMECLOSE
            List of Training Courses > Plant engineering and maintenance technology & CP technology > Non-destructive Inspection Technology

[...]

          • hien -VietSky
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 18, 2006
              Hello NDT group
              From website Kita, I can see all my friends, all of you smiling that make me remember you.
              Have a good day for you.
              Jamata.
              (Thank shafee show us good website)

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • muh azhar
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 18, 2006
                Shafee San....arigato gozaimasu. It's make me remember all of you. But if you don't mine I want to see your pictures at the present (shasin onagaisimasu.....). I think everybody miss each other. Regarding we cannot meet together, you can attach your pictures (just my idea).
                Okey .......?
                Ja mata

                hien -VietSky <hientn75@...> wrote:
                Hello NDT group
                From website Kita, I can see all my friends, all of you smiling that make me remember you.
                Have a good day for you.
                Jamata.
                (Thank shafee show us good website)
                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Corporate cultureBusiness culture of chinaOrganizational culture
                Culture changeCell cultureOrganization culture