hello

  • muh azhar
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 10, 2006
      HELLO EVERYBODY..........
      HOW ARE YOU?
      HAVE A NICE WEEK END......
      BYE  BYE........SEE YOU......
      JA MATA,
      AZHAR

      Yahoo! Mail
    • kittiporn posew
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 10, 2006
        Dear azhar,and every body
        I'm a bit busy about my master degree's thesis.I hope that you will be happy.
        Thank god it friday
        ja mata ne
        kitty

        muh azhar <jecfri@...> wrote:
        HELLO EVERYBODY..........
        HOW ARE YOU?
        HAVE A NICE WEEK END......
        BYE  BYE........SEE YOU......
        JA MATA,
        AZHAR

        Yahoo! Mail

        Yahoo! Mail

      • lejla_masala
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 10, 2006
          Hello everybody.
          Long time I didn't write you. I was very busy last month.
          Hope you are all ok.
          Ja mata
          Lejla
          --- In kic2005@yahoogroups.com, kittiporn posew <pposew@...> wrote:

          > Dear azhar,and every body
          > I'm a bit busy about my master degree's thesis.I hope that you
          will be happy.
          > Thank god it friday
          > ja mata ne
          > kitty
          >
          > muh azhar <jecfri@...> wrote:
          > HELLO EVERYBODY..........
          > HOW ARE YOU?
          > HAVE A NICE WEEK END......
          > BYE BYE........SEE YOU......
          > JA MATA,
          > AZHAR
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Mail

          > Corporate culture Business culture of china
          Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture
          Organization culture

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Mail

        • Muhammad Idham
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 10, 2006
            O.K then, Since everybody here say hello....I should
            say hello too. It's damn busy these days. Hardly to
            breath......Fuuuuuuh! I need to take a break. Hope I
            will be a millionaire someday and buy Barcelona Club.
            Kitiporn, heard that your PM now a little bit
            shaky...Me.....the car fuel price has gone up about 30
            cents a litre in Malaysia and everybody seems to take
            advantage of it. Life become more and more expensive
            in Malaysia! I just ride my scooter to the office.
            Though it's hard but at least, it looks like an
            Italiano cruising in the middle of Perugia's road.
            Imagination......heheheheh.

            Bye then....keep in touch!
            Chiooooowwww!!!

            --- lejla_masala <lejla_masala@...> wrote:

            > Hello everybody.
            > Long time I didn't write you. I was very busy last
            > month.
            > Hope you are all ok.
            > Ja mata
            > Lejla
            > --- In kic2005@yahoogroups.com, kittiporn posew
            > <pposew@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear azhar,and every body
            > > I'm a bit busy about my master degree's thesis.I
            > hope that you
            > will be happy.
            > > Thank god it friday
            > > ja mata ne
            > > kitty
            > >
            > > muh azhar <jecfri@...> wrote:
            > > HELLO EVERYBODY..........
            > > HOW ARE YOU?
            > > HAVE A NICE WEEK END......
            > > BYE BYE........SEE YOU......
            > > JA MATA,
            > > AZHAR
            > >
            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Yahoo! Mail
            > > Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing
            > a breeze.

            > > Corporate culture Business culture of
            > china
            > Organizational culture Culture change Cell
            > culture
            > Organization culture

            > Yahoo! Terms of
            > Service.
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Yahoo! Mail
            > > Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing
            > a breeze.

            Muhammad Idham Mohd Zain
            National Productivity Corporation
            Lorong Produktiviti
            Off Jalan Sultan
            46200 Petaling Jaya
            Malaysia
            Tel : +603-7955 7266 Ext:382
            Fax : +603-7955 1824

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • muh azhar
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 12, 2006
              Dear mina san,
              Glad hear mina san wa isogashi ne. It's indicated that you will be success people (he he he....) For Kiitiporn.....have a nice study hard.. I know it's not so easy to take master degree. For Idham...your case same with me. I always ride motorcycle. Becouse the price of gasoline very high since October 2005. So... ride motorcycle everyday go to office. I want imagine like valentino rosi in grandfree motorcycle (he he he....).
              Ok.....Ganbate Kudasai .....
              Ja ne
              Azhar