Happy Idhul Adha.....

  • muh azhar
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 6, 2006

      Hello everybody.......
      Happy Idhul Adha Dzulhijjah 10, 1426 H.

      Regards,
      Azhar

    • muh azhar
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 16, 2006
        Arigato Gozaimashita Senior Mauricio....
        I am waiting for your news and pictures.
        Ja ne,
        Azhar

        MAURICIO LOMBANA <mauriciolombana@...> wrote:
        Azhar,

        I´m very well, The carnival in Colombia is always done in Barranquilla almost at the geographic situation to Cartagena.  It´s aproximatelly 1 hour by car.  The exactly date is on finally of January, what´s mean?  That´s starting in 15 days.
        Bedide I´ve never participeted in such carnival, but it´s a time of rejoicing of people in the region.   However, I´ll send news and pictures in the next days dear Azhar.

        Mauricio

        muh azhar <jecfri@...> escribió:
        Dear Senior Mauricio Lombana.......
        O genki desu ka? Watashi wa genki desu.
        How is about your new years nigth in Colombia ? I expected that it's very ok .....
        Mauricio San......how is about the carnaval in colombia? If you have some picture I don't mine receive by email. I want to know your partisipation in the carnaval or you have some exciting picture.....
        Ja ne,
        Azhar

        MAURICIO LOMBANA <mauriciolombana@...> wrote:

        Hello everybody.

        This is the splendid city in Colombia that I lived for a period of time.
        This town is located at north at the Caribbean Ocean.

        It's called Cartagena de Indias.

        Mauricio Lombana

        muh azhar <jecfri@...> escribió:

        Hello everybody.......
        Happy Idhul Adha Dzulhijjah 10, 1426 H.

        Regards,
        Azhar

        LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
        Llamadas a fijos y moviles desde 1 centimo por minuto.
        http://es.voice.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Photos