Hub Recall

  • dornerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      Today (Fri 10/1) had the vac hub change over on
      my 1999 Sportage Convert. They replaced both front
      half shafts and hubs. Seems OK. I did not get a recall
      notice but went to the dealer and they said I was due
      the service. The service manager said almost all the
      problems they have with Kia is engine light caused by poor
      connections in wire harness plugs or less often sensor. Other
      than that they were fine. This month (Sept) the
      salesman I bought mine from sold 74 Kias. They have a load
      of them in stock and they are all new since I bought
      mine. Looks good for Kia.