New file uploaded to ki-info

  • ki-info@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 6, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ki-info
      group.

      File : /aikido curriculum.doc
      Uploaded by : anyonetodo <scott.machaffie@...>
      Description : Curriculum for 10-week ki and aikido class

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      anyonetodo <scott.machaffie@...>
    • E. Izawa
      Message 43 of 43 , May 4, 2010
        Hello!
        I don't know how many active Ki Society people we still have on this
        list, but....
        For anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area, in case you didn't know, there
        is a twice-monthly workshop held on the Peninsula, in San Mateo.
        Here's this week's announcement:

        As a reminder, there will be a Ki Aikido workshop in San Mateo this
        coming Saturday, 5/8.

        Location : San Mateo Japanese American Community Center, Gardeners Hall,
        503 E. 5th Ave. San Mateo, 94402.
        Time : 2PM-4PM (Please try to arrive by 1:45, if possible).

        We usually have a very small group - drop by if you are in the area!
        Cheers,
        Eri