Sant Ramanand's killer's booked in Austria.

  • Hindu media monitoring India
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 7:00 PM

      Dear Hindu Brother’s and Sister’s,

      57 year old Sant. Ramanand, leader of Dera Sach Khand, a sect of Sikhism, was shot dead by some terrorists associated with a fringe Jat Sikh group in Vienna in Austria on 25th May, 2009. He had a large follower’s in Indian state of Punjab .

      Vienna police after investigations has charged six people having origin in India , all aged 29 to 46. The main suspect, a 35-year-old man, was indicted on one charge of murder and two counts of attempted murder.

      It is believed the incident may have been related to a religious dispute between an orthodox Sikh group and Mr Ramanand's sect, which is made up of lower caste Sikhs.

      Prosecutors said the attack had been planned in advance and was probably carried out by a radical Sikh group based in Spain , where some of the accused had been before the attack.

      A trial date has not yet been set.

      Photograph of the slain leader is attached.

      Hindu Media Monitoring,

      New Delhi,

      India.

       Our mission:- Bring those news to you which our independent secular electronic media do not show in your TV sets, because according to them secularism means bashing Hinduism only

    • Hindu media monitoring India