Till what time we will allow to continue this charity on our sister's ?

  • Hindu media monitoring India
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010

      Dear Hindu Brother’s and Sister’s,

      Our independent secular electronic media is blocking news relating to several international happenings to reach you. There for we struggle to keep you informed about various international events and news.

      On 31st May, 2010, a Nigerian Bishop of Irish origin submitted his resignation to world’s highest Christian authority, Vatican ,   Reason for the resignation was allegations relating to scandal’s in Charity.

      According to Christian religious theory, Charity is a main important tool to serve poor sections of the Society. European as well as American evangelists says that only through Charity, people of Asia, Africa and Latin America can be uplifted. Hence they are doing a lot of Charity in these areas.

      In this case, According to the Irish Bishop, Mr. Richard Burke,  who resigned after allegations, said that he done charity on this girl in 1989, when she was 21 years old and his age was 40 years.

      Mr. Richard Burke was the Arch Bishop if Benin City in Nigeria . He done the Divine Charity on Mrs. Dolores Atwood, when he was a priest in Warri in Nigeria 's southern Niger Delta region.

      Anyway, Vatican , immediately after the scandal broke out, accepted his resignation and appointed a commission to look into the issue of charity abuse by Roman Catholic Clerics.

      You can read the detailed news on this Divine Charity in BBC website also by following the below mentioned link.

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/10198241.stm

      Note:- There are various castes in Christianity like in Hindu’s. Roman Catholics is an upper caste in Christian caste hierarchy. Apart from Roman Catholics, Jacobites are also upper caste’s in Christians. In India , people who convert to Christianity are admitted in Latin Catholics, a lower caste in Christian hierarchy.

      Question to you:- Till what time we continue to allow this system of Charity by rich Europeans on our poor sister’s and children in third world and under developed world.

      Hindu Media Monitoring,

      New Delhi,

      India.

      Our mission:- Brining those news to you which our independent secular electronic media do not show in your TV sets, because according to them secularism means bashing Hinduism only