Swagatham

  • nayarsurendran
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
      Namasthe!,
      I heartily welcome everybody to the KHNA Regional Committee of Detroit. We have a lot of things to accomplish and a mission to protect the SANADHANA DHARMA. I hope that all of you see this as a holy oppurtunity to work with this group.

      We have to find a suitable date for our first meeting. As this being our first endeavour,I hope that everybody is able to attend it. As I have previously discussed with our Chairman, we propose to meet on one of the first two sundays of April, 2010. Please let me know how many of you would NOT be available for this date.

      With Pranaams,

      Surendran Nair
      (Regional Co-Ordinator)
    • nayarsurendran