94Hindu's struggle for Liberation of Ram Janmasthan - I

  • Hindu media monitoring India
    Sep 7, 2010

      Dear Hindu Friends,

      Ayodhya verdict is round the corner. It was in 1950, first case on Ayodhya was filed in Faizabad court. But to deny justice to Hindu’s and to appease the 13% Indian Muslims, Indian authorities tried their best to delay the verdict.

      But thanks to thousands of Hindu’s who laid their life for the liberation of Lord Ram’s Birth Place for construction of a grand Temple in the name of Bhagwan Ram, Hindu’s are expecting a favorable verdict from the Lucknow division bench of Allahabad High Court.

      The main factor goes in favor of Hindu’s is that till 1950, the first case was registered, the Babri Masjid and its land is not registered in the name of Sunni Wakhf Board.

      In order to claim a property as a Muslim Religious Property, in India it should be registered in the name of Wakhf Board, which was not done in the case of Babri Masjid till 1950.

      On 6th December, 1992, we Hindu’s succeeded in demolishing the Babri Masjid, and constructed a temporary Lord Ram’s Temple at Ayodhya.

      We have to thank thousands of Hindu’s who participated in the Ram Janmabhumi Struggle, then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Sh. Kalyan Singh and Sh. Narasimha Rao, then Prime Minister of India for the help they gave for this.

      It was under the able guidance of Sh. Kalyan Singh, we Hindu’s succeeded in demolishing the Masjib in between 11.30 A.M. and 4.30 P.M. on 6th Dec, 1992.

      But at the time of dismissal of Sh. Kalyan Singh at 4.30 P.M. on 6th Dec., 1992, we had constructed only a temporary shed for Bhagwan Ram. But it was under the guidance of Late Sh. Narasimha Rao, then Prime Minister of India, we completed the temporary temple which we see at Ayodhya today with in the next 48 hours.

      We are attaching two photographs of demolishing of Babri Masjid. First photograph taken at 11.30 A.M. on 6th Dec., 1992, shows thousands of Hindu’s assembled at the spot crosses the fence and rush towards the Babri Masjid to demolish it.

      In the second photograph, you can see we Hindu’s succeeding in demolishing the first dome of the Babri Masjid.

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      In the coming days we will update you about lattest on our, Hindu’s, struggle for liberation of Ram Janmasthan.

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      Hindu Media Monitoring

      New Delhi

      India.