70ISKCON's Hare Krishna Temple in Quetta, Pakistan.

  • Hindu media monitoring India
    Aug 12, 2010
      Dear Hindu Brother’s and Sister’s,
      According to CIA Report submitted to President of United States, Hinduism is the fastest growing religion in the world. Due to the hard work of various Hindu organisactions and math’s we have succeeded in popularizing Hinduism in America as well as Europe and Australia . Now in all countries we have at least 1% of that respective countries population who openly tells that they are practicing Hindu’s. In United States itself, we have 20 lakh Hindu’s.
      In June , 2007, ISKCON, an organisaction founded by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, opened a Krishna Temple, called Sri Sri Radha Radha Nath Bhawan,  in Pakistani city of Quetta. Quetta is the largest city as well as provincial capital of Balochistan Province of Pakistan.
       On 17th. 18th and 19th of June, 2010 hundreds of Krishna devotees  gathered at Quetta ’s Hare Krishna Temple to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the installation of the Temple .
      The three-day program included kirtan, lectures and public stage performances. Some of the main speakers were Sarvabhauma Das, who has been playing a major role in ISKCON`s activities in Pakistan for over twenty five years, and Radhika Kripa Dasi from New Delhi, who was in charge of bringing the deities from Jaipur to Quetta, and prepared the installation ceremony three years ago.

      The program also provided the community with a good opportunity to glorify devotees for their outstanding service. On behalf of the ISKCON Pakistan leadership, Madan Mohan Das presented awards to Karuna Sindhu Das for his skillfully translating and printing Prabhupada`s books, to Visnu Loka Das for his wonderful kirtanist performances, and to Ram Yagya Das for his successful missionary activities all over Pakistan.

      We are attaching the photographs of deities of Radha and Krishna installed at the Quetta Hare Krishna Temple.

      Hindu Media Monitoring

      New Delhi

      Our mission:- Bringing news to everyone which our so called independent PSEUDO secular media do not report in the newspapers and TV, because according to them secularism means Hindu bashing and encouraging Christianity and Islam.