69Report and Pictures of Dharna by Kendriya Arya Yuvam Parishad.

  • Hindu media monitoring India
    Aug 11, 2010

      Dear Hindu Brother’s and Sister’s,

      We are attaching the photograph of the Dharma ( Sit in protest ) Called by Kendriya  Arya Yuvak Parishad ( KAYP ) Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on 09.08.2010.

      Also find enclosed the press release by KAYP.

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      Hindu Media Monitoring,

      New Delhi,

      India.

      Our mission:- Bringing news to everyone which our so called independent PSEUDO secular media do not report in the newspapers and TV, because according to them secularism means Hindu bashing and encouraging Christianity and Islam.