Khalil Gibran

  • FaridJilani
    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 21, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Khalil Gibran community.
    • costavina2001
      Message 83 of 83 , Nov 26, 2001
        Dear Arnaud,<br><br>You dont have to
        sharing this from the heart about<br>"Earth Gods" by
        Kahlil Gebran.<br><br>What I learn, know and what I
        believe is<br>that we human beings are made by God
        with<br>his spirit....that we have a part of God's<br>spirit
        in us (or for me Buddha).<br><br>Accordingly we can
        always discover more and<br>more about the capabilities
        of our mircaculous<br>body & nature. Its abilities
        to discover and<br>invent methods of communication
        reveals a secret of it<br>every time we live it. It is
        divine knowledge that<br> enables men to see as much as
        of the heart is the pure<br> voice of
        hearts can give us the blessing<br> of