Re: [khabor.com] Sad demise of my beloved mother

  • aminmm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 31, 2007
      Inshallah,we will pray for your mother. Strongest prayer will be the when you and her other kids ask to Allah the almighty. I can see how successful she was.

      Mostafa Amin. Houston,TX.

    • ROBERT GONSALVES
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 12, 2007
        My dear Kiron:
        It has been a pleasure to read your letter. Your presence in our house will surely delight our hearts. We will look forward to it.
        Robert Uncle

        Akbar Kiron <akbarkiron@...> wrote:
        Respected Robert Uncle,
        I lost my father when I was very young. My mother lived long and raised all
        of us properly. Hope that God will take care of her in heaven. You have touched
        my heart with your hearfelt words. Its my great honor and good luck to have a
        uncle like you. From now on I will always feel your blessings for me. May God
        bless you and always keep you in good health.
        I also lived near Farmgate and used to know lots of Christian friends. Most of the
        was US embassy employees. My mother spent lots of times at our East Rajabazar
        residense . Still I remember my morning walk around Sangsad Bhavan early in the
        morning and going to Radio Bangladesh at Agargaon almost every morning for doing
        radio program.
        Thanks to Khabor.com for giving me opportunity to find a wonderful uncle like you.
        I will be definitely delighted to have a chance to meet you and Aunty one day. I know
        number of people lives around you in greater DC area , like Ziaur Rahman, Masuma
        Khatun, Roquia Haider, Iqbal Bahar Chowdhury, Sarker Kabir Uddin, Dilara Hashem,
        Anis Ahmed, Shagufta Nasreen, Ishtiaque Ahmed, Iqbal Ahmed, Kafi Khan, Harun
        Chowdhury and many others.
        Amake kindly TUMI kore bolben . Amake apnar aador ebong sneho theke kichu bhag
        diile badhito hobo. Apni enong Aunty bhalo thakben ebong nijeder sharirer jatno
        neben.
        Apnar
        KIRON

        On 11/10/07, ROBERT GONSALVES <rgonsalves29@ verizon.net> wrote:
        My dear Kiron:
        My family members and I hereby convey to you our heartfelt deepest sorrow at the departure of your dear mother from this earth. May Almighty God Bless her soul and welcome her to His Kingdom for rest and peace.
        My mother breathed her last at our house Farm Gate 3 A. M. Feb. 4, 1992. She was 85. From my very birth I was called 'MAAR CHELE' as because I have her face and I was her 'CHOKHER MONI'.  We were two brothers no sisters and I was younger.
        After she passed away, there was no one I could call 'MAA'. It's a great grief which comes out of 'book theke berie ashe'. Aapnio e darun book faata anudhutee anubhav korben.  I have six sons, no daughter. I am now 72.
        AApni New York theke Maryland/DC aasle aamar barite aashar nimontron roilo. AAmar stree Renu aar aami ae barite thakee. Chelera neez neez poribarer shathe thake.
        I felt to call you dearly (my dear Kiron) to share your grief. Aapni aamar chele boyoshi hoben. I have six sons, two are medical doctors, two are graduate electrical engineers and two are M. Sc.s in Information Tech.  Aapnake cheler moto laaglo.
        Mr. Nirmal Goon, aapnar naamer pashae 'Da' Dekhe (goonda) oneke shantrashi bhavbe. Shutarang, Nirmal Da  address kora uchit.
        Shobaee Bhalo Thakun, Shustha Khakun.
        Robert Gosalves

        Akbar Kiron <akbarkiron@gmail. com> wrote:
        Priyo Goonda,
        English e likhle pran bhorbena, tai apnake Banglai likhchi. Asha kori
        kosto kore bujhe neben. Amar maa prithibi chere chole jabar por bibhinno
        maddhome nanan desh theke agunti phone, e-mail ebong text message
        peyechi. Christian, jewish theke shuru kore dhormo borno nirbisheshe
        bondhu ebong aponjon ra amake shomobedona janiyechen. Pashapashi
        royeche VOA, BBC, DW, BSS, Thikana, Bangalee, Ittefaq, ATN. Channel I,
        NTV, Bangla TV New York, Porichoy, KOTHA, Khabor. com , Shaptahik
        2000 , Ananda Dhara saho aaro anek print ebong electronic media.
        Kintu apnar ekti e-mail shobaike chariye geche. Ami kotojonke je bolechi
        apnar oshadharon ebong antorik e-mail er kotha, forward korechi anek ke.
        Priyo Goonda, apni je koto ononno ekjon manush taa aar bolar apekhkha rakhena. Amar maa er chole jabar por shobcheye beshi shantona ebong
        bhalobashar choya niye esheche apnar chithi. Ami apnake shara jibon
        mone rakhbo, bhalo bashbo, apnar shuvo kamona korbo, apnar ebong
        apnar kobitar omorotto kamona korbo.
        Apni shob shomoy bhalo thakben. Shobsheshe apnke ebong Khabor.com er maddhoma jara amake maayer mrittute shok prokash kore mail korechen, apnader shobaike anek anek dhannobad. Bhalo thakben, shundor thakben.
        AKBAR HAIDER KIRON
        US Correspondent
        SHAPTAHIK 2000
        Director of News
        BANGLA TV New York

        On 11/1/07, Nirmalendu Goon <nirmal_goon@ yahoo.com > wrote:
        Dear Kiron

        Only a day to go when you thanked me for joining you all in praying for for Manju's early recovery. You didn't know that you yourself were so close to the sad demise of your own mother. Here lies the tragic beauty, one can say ugly as well, of human life.
        Today there was a literary function to be held on Feni. It was arranged by a few young poets and writers of Feni. I was invited but could not make time. Some poets and writers went there from Dhaka. One of them is Poet Samudra Gupta. After I got the sad news of your mother's demise, I talked with Samudra over cell phone and gave him the sad news. He said he knows you. I wanted him to pray for your departed mother in the function, specially since your mother died in the same town Feni, where the literary function is being held. Lateron he confirmed me that he disclosed the sad news in that function and prayed for the salvatuion of your mothers soul. So thereby I performed some duty towards your departed mother, I never even knew, nor even thought of. You need not feel great of it.

        I undrstand your pain 'cause you could not even see your mother dying or even after death.
        You will never see the face you loved so much. Its a loss that we can not really measure with all our emotions. I pray for your mother's departed soul. Let the almighty grant her rest and peace and help you succssed in accepting the  truth of life. I lost my own-mother when I was only four. I knew her from her photographs. Then again I lost my step-mother only a few years back. She was so good to me that I wrote a poem on her. I saw her dying and I burnt her corpse in fire. So I know how bad and hard such deaths can be. But these are the rules of the game. The package of lovely life includes the nasty death as well.
        So, stay well Kiron and feel me with you.

        Yours
        GoonDa
        (Nirmalendu Goon)

        Akbar Kiron <akbarkiron@gmail. com> wrote:
        Dear Shamim Bhai,
        Thank you very much. May Allah bless you all and
        thanks a lot for praying for my mother.
        Yours,
        Kiron

        On 11/1/07, Shamim Chowdhury <veirsmill@yahoo. com > wrote:
        Dear Kiron Bhai,

        May Allah the almighty bless her soul and accept her to Jannah. May Allah give patience to you all to bear this colossal loss.  Inshallah we will keep her in our prayer and thoughts.

        Sincerely
        Shamim Chowdhury and family
        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------

        --- In khabor@yahoogroups. com, KIRON HAIDER <nykiron@...> wrote:

        > I am very sorry to inform you the sad demise of my beloved mother. She passed away in Feni,
        > Bangladesh on October 31 at 11.30 am local time. My mother was 88 years old. She had most
        > of my family members around her during her last moments.
        > Please pray for her departed soul.
        > May Allah bless you all.
        >
        > Akbar Haider Kiron
        > New York
        >

        > Akbar Haider Kiron
        >

        > To: khabor@...: nykiron@...: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 04:25:13 +0000Subject: RE: [ khabor.com ] Re:Manjudi, Get well soon From Nirmalendu Goon
        >

        > Let all of us pray for dear Manjudi just like Goonda. Thanks to beloved poet Nirmalendu Goon forjoining us to wish for Manjudi. Akbar Haider KIronUS CorrespondentShapta hik 2000
        > Akbar Haider Kiron
        >

        > To: khabor@...: nirmal_goon@ ...: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 06:09:52 -0700Subject: Re: [ khabor.com] Re:Manjudi, Get well soon From Nirmalendu Goon
        >

        > Dears
        >
        > What happened to Monju? A few days back I meet Monjus elder sister in Dhaka. She said Monju got breast cancer, which is very much cureable I know. So? What else she had?
        > I wish she comes up. Come on Monju? I pray for you. Hope to stay in your flat once again in my next US visit. Keep faith in Monju, dear Iqbal and little Sunita, she will be cured soon.
        >
        > GoonDaNurannabi@ ... wrote:
        >

        > Dear Sunita:
        > I let you know that Manju is always in our prayer. May Almighty give you & Iqbal strength to support Manju and pass these difficult days. I would like to recall the moment a few months ago when Manju disclosed her health problem to me & Bakul in NJ right after a play she acted in. She was calm but sad to disclose that to us. However, we had no clue during her acting in the play that she had challenging days ahead. I always found her a strong supporter of my socio-cultural and political activities in North America.Let us all pray for Manju's early recovery. May God bless her.Nabi uncle-----Original Message----- From: Sunita Iqbal sunita.iqbal@ ...To: khabor@...: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 1:01 pmSubject: Re: [ khabor.com] Re:Manjudi, Get well soon
        >
        > Thanks to everyone for keeping my mother in your thoughts. She is an amazing person and it's wonderful to see how many people have been supporting her through her treatment.
        >
        > Best regards,Sunita
        > On 10/23/07, Sezan Mahmud sezanmahmud@ ... wrote:
        >

        > Zahed,
        >
        > Thank you very much for writing this article on Manju Bishwash, our Manjudi. The write-up that I wanted to write, but could not, due to extreme scarcity of time, you have done that. I appreciate a lot. Manjudi has touched many lives and was extremely eager to contribute to humanity. I hope she will get well soon and continue her selfless services to our community.
        >
        > Thanks again.
        >
        > Sezan Mahmud "Chowdhury, Harun X." hchowdhury@. .. wrote:

> [...]

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com