Fw: Khaleda Zia is politically dead: Amardesh Editor Mahmudur Rahman

  • Muhammad Ali
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 8:26 PM

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: SyedAslam <syed.aslam3@...>
      To: Khobor <khabor@yahoogroups.com>; notun Bangladesh <notun_bangladesh@yahoogroups.com>; chottala@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 7:52 PM
      Subject: Khaleda Zia is politically dead: Amardesh Editor Mahmudur Rahman

      Inline image 2

      Khaleda Zia is politically dead: Amardesh Editor Mahmudur Rahman
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dd24MYF6x4

      Editor Mahmudur Rahman _ Phone Leaks

      Inline image 1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijAsaHvjZnA

      Mahmudur Rahman talking about Khaleda Zia-Details

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKcsv_ndjIs

    • Muhammad Kalam
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7 6:33 AM

        Do you have anything else to do other than propagating BS? I am glad to see Mahmudur Rahman using your

        Language in private – a language you BAL people are accustomed to in public and a language you understand!!