Re: [KHABOR] Urgent Help Needed.....Syed Belal Ahmed

  • Sadekmkhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2012

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 27, 2012, at 1:07 PM, S AHMED <sbelal@...> wrote:

      This message is coming to you with great depression due to my state of discomfort. I came down here to Madrid, Spain with my family for a short vacation but unfortunately, we were mugged and robbed at the park of the hotel where we stayed. All cash, credit cards and cell phones were stolen off us but  luckily for us we still have our lives and passports.

      We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight  leaves in less than 12hrs from now but we are having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills about 1500 pounds. Can you help us out? Get back to me immediately to let you know the easiest way to get the fund to us.

      We are depressed at the moment.
      Belal.

      =