Fw: Re: [KHABOR] 'Army had mishandled Rupganj'

  • Mohiuddin Anwar
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2010
      Mr. Chodhury,
      Thanks for yoiur reply.
      I didnot understand the meaning of two  qualiofication for our current competent Home Minister like Advoocate and Lawyer ?
      Are those two qualification ?
      How we know now about her synidicate buiseness? That 'Amalnama' will come out while she and her party will be out of power Inshallah. Just wait and see, nation will learn everything. At least just ust ask her ex-deputy the son of Bongotaj Tajuddin Ahmed who knew all here good work.
      The reason I mentioned her good looking appearance because you tried to depict ex Home Minister as 'Funky Hair Style' like charecter. After all Babor was not a disciple of any Lengta peer.
      You did not mention any single word about controllling golden boys of Hasina(Chatro League cadres) regarding their tender terrorism. Did Minister Sahara succeeded in controlling widesprerad tender terrorism in the country.
      Please express your opinion about the success of current competent Home Minister Honorable Adviocate/Lawyar sahara Khatun.
      Army has mishandled the Rupgong situation , this is not personal comment, this was commented by one powerful Awami League Leader who was the Army Chief while Sheikh Mujib was murdered General Shafiullah and widely pubished by Bangladeshi media.

      M.A.

      From: Mohiuddin Anwar <mohiuddin@...>
      To: khabor@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: ovimot@yahoogroups.com, obaidul.quader@..., muntasir@..., faithcomilla@..., srbanunz@...

      I don't think that,  the current Home Minster is a good looking  person than the previous Home Minister of BNP government. Most of her opponents call her Ka..r Bua. I heard it in Dhaka during my recent visit to Bangladesh. Until now current Home Minister failed to improve the law and order situation in the country. Tender Terrorism is totally out of control. Tender terrorists received blank check from the Home Minister, who is a disciple of Munshigong's Lengta Fakir(So called Peer). Political opponents are killed in broad day light in presense of Police force, We all watched this horror scene from all over the World.
      ' Competent'Home Ministers Police force were beaten by ruling party MP's' and the Police  personnels are regularly  manahandeled by the ruling party MP's and no police personnel can file a case against the attacker. Government prevented this by creating new law.
       Are we living in jungles rule ?
      Ultimately, we might need forceful intervention frm thidr power to stop this madness.

      From: Mohiuddin Anwar <mohiuddin@...>
      To: khabor@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: syed.aslam3@..., akhtergolam@..., obaidul.quader@..., sonarbangladesh@yahoogroups.com, ovimot@yahoogroups.com

      Not only the Army, the government of Hasina mishandled the situation in Rupgong. Now thatr Hasina government is in power and all security agency's controlled by Hasina Govt. there is no way that opposition could be blamed for the mishandling of the Rupgong situation. Interestingly none from the government acceepted the responsiblity for public outrage. 'Udor Pindi Budor Ghare' politics no longer workable in Bangladesh. People are cautious enough now and know very well how Home Minister mishandling law and order situation in the country. Still Prime Minister keeping her in job. At least current Home Minister Shahara Khatun can be transfered to another ministry and a better competent Home Minoister can  be appointed preferably an ex Army officer.I hope and pray that this minister of Home will be replaced by Hasina sooner than later before it is too late to act.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2010
        GOOD DAY

        - REQUESTED YOUR PHOTOGRAHS TO SEE HOW YOU LOOK LIKE.
        UNFORTUNATE, NOT YET RECVD !!!
        -PLACING COPIES AGAIN AND AGAIN AS IF THEY READ ALL OUR MAILS.
        HAD ANYONE HAVE SO MUCH OF TIME !!!
        -NO TIME LA TO MAKE DEBATE WITH JAMAAT'S PROXY
        -BETTER NOT TO STAY IN US OR WESTERN COUNTRY AND REFRAIN TO HAVE CREAM ON BOTH SIDES.
        -TRUST MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND !!!

        KRGDS

[...]

        Moms Asked to Return to School
        Grant Funding May Be Available to Those That Qualify.
        SeeCollegeDegrees.com

      • Mohiuddin Anwar
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
          Joy BKSAL and Bongobondhu's chintadhara. 'Ek Neta Ek Desh, Bongobondhu Bangladesh' should be the only official slogan of Bangladesh from now on. Do you agree Mr. Chowddhury ?

[...]

          Refinance Now 3.4% FIXED
          $160,000 Mortgage: $547/mo. No Hidden Fees. No SSN Req. Get 4 Quotes!
          Mortgage.LendGo.com