Re: [khabor.com] Indian Army dont deserve thanks rather they should return 35000 corer tk for plundering

  • Mohammad Rahman
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31, 2008
      This not hypothesis doc, these are fact. Perhaps you were a little boy so can't recall what had happened at that time.

      Milton Hasnat <milton.hasnat@...> wrote:
      What a hypothesis!! !! This is called not 'okritoggota' but 'kritognota' .

      May I request you to prove the validity of your claim?
      Cheers!

      Milton

      Dr. Abul Hasnat Milton
      MBBS, M.Sc (Epid), PhD
      Senior Lecturer
      Centre for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics (CCEB)
      The School of Medicine and Public Health
      Faculty of Health
      The University of Newcastle
      Room Number: 347
      Level 3 David Madisson Building
      Callaghan, Newcastle
      NSW 2008, Australia.

      Tel: 61 2 4913 8200 (off), 61 412141971 (cell)
      Fax: 61 2 4913 8148
      e-mail: milton.hasnat@ newcastle. edu.au

      >>> "Md. Aminul Islam" <aminul_islam_ raj@yahoo. com> 31/03/2008 3:52 pm >>>
      Indian Army dont deserve thanks rather they should return 35000 corer tk for plundering after liberation in Bangladesh
      Dear all,
      one of our late great leaders once asked india to pay banngladesh 35000.00 corer kt for massive plundering in bangladesh .But officially we never prese3nt the issue in international forums.
      By this plundering india proved that it had no intention to help us to be liberated.
      They snached our wealth as the price of therir assistance in our liberation war.
      So question of thank giving should never raised.If they return the wealth looted by greedy indian army, we are ready to thanks them for their role.
      aminul islam

      ------------ --------- --------- ---

    • AbuSayeed Rahman
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 31, 2008

        Dear All,
        Let us not laugh at his  claims.
        We all heard about Indian Army looting after
        Dec 16, 1971.
        Is there any realistic estimate of how much they
        really looted?
        Any figure?

        Abu Sayeed

[...]

        Khurram

      • Engr. Shafiq Bhuiyan
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 1, 2008

          Dear Milton,

          You are absolutely right.

          But do not waste your time (even) by looking the e-mails of these shameless liar RAZAKARs like AIR, SA, FA, MP, MA etc & they are birds of same feather (either old or new RAZAKAR, Paki minded SHAREMEO)!

          All these Jamat - RAZAKAR - Shibir - Paki - Muslim league supporters (overt & covert) in these blogs are shameless liar.

          I have challenged their lies many times (initially, when their identity were not clear & known to us) and asked for the authentic and reliable reference, but they never turned up with any authentic and reliable reference, but jumped on another lies (and finally start abusing and calling names)!

          Dr. Milton, we all know that it is the usual habit of most of the Paki - RAZAKAR - Jamat - Muslim League supports & their cronies (overt & covert), so you can not make them honest and can not get any correct & truthful thing from them. As, dog's tail will never become straight, even if that tail is keept inside a straight narrow pipe, for years after year!

          Their intellectual & merit levels are so poor that they can not write or produce any factual, authentic & logical data & statistics. If you examine & investigate their educational, political & professional (& also their immigration status) back ground, you will find majority of them are much much below the average, very very few of them are educationally, politically & professionally genius & rich like you and others who always oppose these Jamat - Shibir – Paki – RAZAKARs and their cronies.

          Most of them are extremely 'OKRITOGGO' (ungrateful) & 'KRITOGHNO' (who make harm intentionally to them who had helped them).

          Their devil brain can only produce lies.

          And then spread those lies, though maximum bloggers & people do not read those lies, no question of believing them! (See how small numbers of Bangalee support Jamat-RAZAKAR-Paki- Muslim League in home & abroad)

          Jamat - RAZAKAR - Shibir - Paki - Muslim league supporters & their cronies (overt & covert) always "assume" & "think"

          They have no authentic and reliable source of their information & data they spread in the blogs. Jamat - Shibir – Paki – RAZAKARs have also no renowned intellectual. Most of their intellectuals are BIVRANTO Chinese, Marxist and principle less people, who have no influence neither in national & international political or social arena.

          Jamat - Shibir – Paki – RAZAKARs have no political spine too!

          Always they act like a (political) parasite!

          Jamat - RAZAKAR - Shibir - Paki - Muslim league supporters & their cronies (overt & covert) always tell lies, make lies & spread lies!

          It is proved again and again that,

          "MITTHAR   MOIDDHE   TADER  (Jamat -Shibir-Razakar-Paki)   PRAKASH (JANMO)

          MITTHAR    MOIDDHE   TADER  (Jamat -Shibir-Razakar-Paki)   BIKASH   AND

          MITTHAR   MOIDDHE   TADER   (Jamat -Shibir-Razakar-Paki)   BINASH  HOBE  INSA ALLAH"

          Joy Bangla,

          Anu

          >>> "Md. Aminul Islam" <aminul_islam_raj@...> 31/03/2008 3:52 pm >>>
          Indian Army dont deserve thanks rather they should return 35000 corer tk for plundering after liberation in Bangladesh
          Dear all,
          one of our late great leaders once asked india to pay banngladesh 35000.00 corer kt for massive plundering in bangladesh .But officially we never prese3nt the issue in international forums.
          By this plundering india proved that it had no intention to help us to be liberated.
          They snached our wealth as the price of therir assistance in our liberation war.
          So question of thank giving should never raised.If they return the wealth looted by greedy indian army, we are ready to thanks them for their role.
          aminul islam

          ---------------------------------

          "Sustha thakon, nirapade thakon ebong valo thakon"

          Shuvechhante,

          Shafiqur Rahman Bhuiyan (ANU)
          NEW ZEALAND.

          Phone: 00-64-9-828 2435 (Res), 00-64-0274  500 277 (mobile)
          E-mail: srbanunz@...

          N.B.: If any one is offended by content of this e-mail, please ignore & delete this e-mail. I also request you to inform me by an e- mail - to delete your name from my contact list.
        • Syed Mirza
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 1, 2008
            This is what we call islamic mindsets. Islamists are always ungrateful to their best friends. Bangladesh should remain ever grateful to India because it was only India made it possible for Bangali to achieve their cherish Independence in 1971. You must be Zia generation spoiled by history distortion. Please learn the real history of 1971. Don't run after some lies and propaganda by India haters.

            SKM

            On 3/31/08, Faruque Alamgir <faruquealamgir@...> wrote:

            Dear Amin

            No disagreement on the issue. But my question is why we few people are talking about this ? What about the erudite & prudent son janta gwani Shoe Jon/Shoe jibis/Shoe nagorik,Oikko with opar shahittik etc etc the only and the only sole agents of :Chetona" and deshpremiks do not utter ad word about their father indi.
            Do these criminals thinks that their father took the labour chatge to the toil for the war ???

            It is really true about the famous saying thet "Bashurer nam Mukhey ana Pap"

            Faruque Alamgir

            "Md. Aminul Islam" <aminul_islam_raj@...> wrote:

            Indian Army dont deserve thanks rather they should return 35000 corer tk for plundering after liberation in Bangladesh
            Dear all,
            one of our late great leaders once asked india to pay banngladesh 35000.00 corer kt for massive plundering in bangladesh .But officially we never prese3nt the issue in international forums.
            By this plundering india proved that it had no intention to help us to be liberated.
            They snached our wealth as the price of therir assistance in our liberation war.
            So question of thank giving should never raised.If they return the wealth looted by greedy indian army, we are ready to thanks them for their role.
            aminul islam

            Special deal for Yahoo! users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

          • Faruque Alamgir
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 1, 2008
              Friends

              No body is telling anyone to believe what we the Bangladeshis feel about our Independence. Let some one or some group feel gratefull to the indis but the majority of Bangladeshi who feel pride in attaining freedom from the Beasts
              Pakis.
              I was wondering why some people are so weak and demoralized and do not have self respect to talk pride of their nation. Like the Shoe jibis or other jibis and pro indi the writer smells shit in everything that talked against indi.May be the drwam shit,talk shit,eat shit and what not but definitely Bangladesh is their priority.

              Greetings to all Bangladeshi.

              "Md. Aminul Islam" <aminul_islam_ raj@yahoo. com> wrote:
              Indian Army dont deserve thanks rather they should return 35000 corer tk for plundering after liberation in Bangladesh
              Dear all,
              one of our late great leaders once asked india to pay banngladesh 35000.00 corer kt for massive plundering in bangladesh .But officially we never prese3nt the issue in international forums.
              By this plundering india proved that it had no intention to help us to be liberated.
              They snached our wealth as the price of therir assistance in our liberation war.
              So question of thank giving should never raised.If they return the wealth looted by greedy indian army, we are ready to thanks them for their role.
              aminul islam

              Special deal for Yahoo! users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

            • Milton Hasnat
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 1, 2008
                Thanks Rahman bhai. I still don't accept your claim but liked the way you replied.
                Have a good day.

              • Mainuddin Afza
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 1, 2008
                  Mr. Milton:

                  The history of Bangladesh is transparent and well known. You deliberately avoided addressing the facts and well based opinions that I gave you. You are emotionally too clogged to think normally. I also have asked to account for that 35000 taka of treasures that you complained India has allegedly looted. How did you come up with this number?

                  I also mentioned that if India had not contributed to our country's liberation, your and our families possible would not have survived the aftermath of Pakistani and Jamaati onslaughts. Where would have been then?

                  I would suggest that you calm down and think and assess things normally. India has not done anything more than many other conquerors in the past in the history of mankind. Indian Army did leave our land immediately after Bangabondhu Shaikh Mujib asked the late Indira Gandhi to do the same.

                  In the political history of mankind, there is nothing called absolute; everything is relative. And in relative term, India did not cause much trouble for us during the time it had to stay in Bangladesh.

                  There is nothing to prove, everything what I said is logical, and is is true and transparent. Better you check with yourself if you are poised and calm while making allegations that are emotionally bulleted, is very disturbing.

                  Sincerely,
                  Minu Afza

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 2, 2008
                    dear mr Milton,
                    you proved that you are not thankfull n greatfull to Bangladesh.Only you are thankfull to Porom Mitra India.
                    If you want to know the real history you can go through the writings of freedom fighters.
                    I went through a book by major ma Jalil sector commander for sector 9 of our liberation war named "Orokkhito sadhinotai poradhinota' there he depicted a picture of plandering of indian army in sector 9 which included khulna n jessor n barisal...