kindly help in making a simple sdr receiver for uhf 462.5-462.7mhz...

  • shubham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2012
      kindly help in making a simple sdr receiver for uhf 462.5-462.7mhz...
      pictures of the transceiver,

      http://i43.tinypic.com/34hc420.jpg

      http://i39.tinypic.com/mhx5ko.jpg
      http://i39.tinypic.com/b7b4te.jpg

      circuit details "kindly see the pdf file"--- http://yu1lm.qrpradio.com/SDR%20VHF%20RX%20yu1lm.htm

      hello everyone,
      i had recently received my ham licence confirmation by "wpc" India,i am trying to make your vhf/uhf sdr receiver which can receive the frequency of 462.5 to 462.7 mhz,
      i have a pair of uhf midland xt1000 2 way radios and i want to receive their transmission on the computer with sdr,
      i am working on the sdr receiver design by YU1LM,the link is provided above, i am facing problems in choosing the right one out of the different models of uhf sdr receiver , {AR1,AR1-1,AR1-B,AR1B-1,AR1C,AR1C-1} they are the different version of vhf/uhf receivers by YU1LM..

      also i am not able to find a bandpass filter required for 462mhz that can be used in this sdr receiver,
      could anyone be kind enough to send me some details about the circuit that i should use for making this 462mhz receiver sdr,plus the circuit for a band pass filter details and also some instructions for connecting this band pass filter with the sdr design,
      also kindly please provide and other circuit which is needed to make this sdr working as this will be my first sdr receiver.....
      i had attached the pictures of the transceiver i'll be using to transmit and its frequency chart
      eagerly waiting for your responce...
      thanking you
      varuni
      VU2VND,