Re: Strange software behavior

  • Bruce Conner
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2008
      > Bruce,
      >
      > I seem to remember you massaging some pretty fast CW out of a
      Johnson Viking with a Drake 2A for RX!

      > Cheers!
      >
      > Dwight
      > N5WRW

      30 years since he was my roommate in that dorm, and he *still* lusts
      after my Drake 2A. :') Believe it or not, I still have that Drake AND
      that horrible clackity-clack tube based keyer monstrosity. I prefer a
      straight key or a bug and KGKSDR these days though.

      Great to see you are still a ham after all these years. I'll contact
      you off the list.

      73,
      Bruce
      WB8OGK