Vacated Confederate Yahoo Group Pages This is Confederate Heritage Month

  • kgc_brigade_knights-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      This is Confederate Heritage Month and I have a project that I would like to undertake. Maybe you have noticed that there are a variety of Confederate themed yahoo groups that have lost their moderator. These sites that bear the images of our Confederate flag or one of the Confederacy gallant leaders and have now become the haunt of spammers. Let us join these vacated pages and then post to them and bring these sites back to life.
      I am hoping to compile a list of the vacated sites as I do this.
      Confederately
      WR