Abraham Lincoln; Vampire Hunter

  • rozierw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
      Just watched the preposterously stupid "Abraham Lincoln; Vampire Hunter" and now I'm wondering how they overlooked using the KGC as a plot line. I know that it would be absurd (the whole movie was) but given some of the diabolical articles that have circulated about the more mysterious aspects of the KGC and Freemasonry I think would have been as interesting as the inclusion of the Knights into the beginning of the first National Treasure. Of course I think I know the answer, Hollywood believed correctly that most Americans are ignorant of their history. So I leave with this: if you haven't seen the movie don't bother. That's a 120 minutes of my life I may never get back.