Hello

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hello at all! My name is Andrea and I`am 29 years old and come from
      Germany! I now since two years that I have KFS. (Sorry, if my english
      isn`t very good, but I hope you`ll understand it)!
      I have KFS in C4/5/6 and 7. And some other problems also. I very often
      have migrane. And I like to have connections with people from all over
      the world.
      Greetings from Andrea
    • KimBeWavn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 8, 2006
        Hello Andrea &   welcome to the group!!
        I am from North Carolina, USA & am 44 years old.  I was diagnosed at birth with KFS.
        I am married but have no children.
        Again, welcome to the group!

        ~ Kimberly
      • Andrea Bernhardt
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 8, 2006
          Hello Kimberly!
          Thank you very much for your mail!
          I was diagnosed with KFS only with 27 Years old.
          All the time bevor I never knowed what I had - I thougth I was the once person who had a short naced. And other childrens could be very hard. But now it is okay and I like myself!
          Greetings Andrea

          KimBeWavn@... schrieb:
          Hello Andrea &   welcome to the group!!
          I am from North Carolina, USA & am 44 years old.  I was diagnosed at birth with KFS.
          I am married but have no children.
          Again, welcome to the group!

          ~ Kimberly

          Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
          Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!