Re: [kfs] KF syndrome? possibility with my son

  • KimBeWavn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      Hi Kerri,
      Welcome to the group!
      I certainly am no Dr, but i would be sure to mention KFS to this geneticist that you will be seeing in March.

      I think it depends on the severity of the fusion, so maybe that's why they have previously missed this.......( all of it is severe don't get me wrong, i just mean that some KFS have more of a fusion than others )
      In my case, my C-1 thru C-7  ..........i don't even have, so there's NO missing  mine.......by looking at me visually, or on X-rays or MRI.
      I wish i could help you more, but please know that i'm a good listener......
      Take care
      ~ Kimberly