M/K - Fledge Watch - Tuesday - 7/24/07 (Noon)

  • Carol P
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 10:40 AM
      Just a quick report.

      Watchers: Lisa McK, Barb, Dawn & Maggie, Larry O and me.

      No Falcons in sight until......

      12:45 p.m. - Larry O yells "I got one!"
      Carol P yells - "One What!"
      Larry O yells "Falcon!"
      ;-)

      A juvie flew into the gorge, heading towards us and then veering off,
      landing in the Falcon Sucking Tree aka the Shady Tree.

      We all had to return to work leaving the unidentified juvie in the
      Shady Tree.

      If any other Watchers go out this afternoon, check there.

      Carol P.