App store update?

  • Funky Bear Music
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 24 9:42 AM
      Any idea when the 5.2.1 update will appear in the App store?
    • Peter N Lewis
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 24 10:26 PM
        On 25/04/2012, at 0:42 , Funky Bear Music wrote:
        > Any idea when the 5.2.1 update will appear in the App store?

        Asking when Apple will approve an application is like trying to predict the weather.

        Hopefully it'll be approved in the next few days, but who knows - there isn't even a guarantee that Apple will ever approve it.
        Peter.

        --
        Keyboard Maestro 5.2.1 now available - new File actions, function, tokens, filters and more.

        Keyboard Maestro <http://www.keyboardmaestro.com/> Macros for your Mac
        <http://www.stairways.com/> <http://download.stairways.com/>
      • Funky Bear Music
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 25 1:51 AM
          wow, I've been becoming less and less enthusiastic about App store lately.

          On Apr 25, 2012, at 1:26 AM, Peter N Lewis wrote:

          > On 25/04/2012, at 0:42 , Funky Bear Music wrote:
          >> Any idea when the 5.2.1 update will appear in the App store?
          >
          > Asking when Apple will approve an application is like trying to predict the weather.
          >
          > Hopefully it'll be approved in the next few days, but who knows - there isn't even a guarantee that Apple will ever approve it.
          > Peter.
          >
          > --
          > Keyboard Maestro 5.2.1 now available - new File actions, function, tokens, filters and more.
          >
          > Keyboard Maestro <http://www.keyboardmaestro.com/> Macros for your Mac
          > <http://www.stairways.com/> <http://download.stairways.com/>

          > ------------------------------------

        • STEVEN FRANK

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 26 1:09 AM
              On 25/04/2012, at 17:42 , STEVEN FRANK wrote:
              > Is there any way to 'switch' from the App store version to the regular?
              > Or does one just need to repurchase?

              There is a way to transfer your license to the direct version, though I have not as yet made it public, and generally it is better to just wait for the week or so that it takes Apple to approve the new version - at least until such time as it becomes more of an issue than just waiting an extra week.

              If you feel you need to convert your license from a MAS license to a direct license, you can contact me off list.

              Enjoy,
              Peter.

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 26 7:07 PM
                On 25/04/2012, at 0:42 , Funky Bear Music wrote:
                > Any idea when the 5.2.1 update will appear in the App store?

                Keyboard Maestro 5.2.1 is out on the Mac App Store now (it sometimes takes Apple a while to roll it out across all the countries, but it should be everywhere soon).

                Enjoy,
                Peter.