Request: Please make checking for updates an option

  • Thomas Ungricht
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2004
      hi Stairways,

      please make checking for updates an option that I can switch on or off
      in the prefs.

      I principally do not like it, when applications are set on automatic
      regarding update-checks. It feels like someone else decides what´s
      happening on my machine.

      Besides that, everything - the features I use - seems to work fine.

      Greetings

      Thomas_U

      On 23.08.2004, at 09:58, Clytie Siddall wrote:

      > Works like a charm. :) Thanks, Peter.
      >
      > from Clytie
      >
      > On 23/08/2004, at 4:52 PM, keyboard_maestro@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >
      >>> Well, I'm up to 4. **try the beta of v 2.0**. I looked at the KM
      >>> website, and on the Interarchy ftp site, but I couldn't find it.
      >>> Could someone please direct me?
      >>
      >> You can join the Beta list at: <snipped>
      >
      > Clytie Siddall -- Renmark, South Australia
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Thomas Ungricht
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        hi,

        there is one functionality I am missing a lot:

        I do not really need KM´s program-switcher, OSX´s command-Tab is fine
        for me.

        But I would like to be able to use controll-Tab for switching between
        the windows of an open application.

        Maybe I just have not found out yet how to do this. Please give me a
        hint. Otherways I want to reqest Stairways to implement this in the
        future.

        Greetings

        Thomas
      • Thomas Ungricht
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
          stupid me!

          When browsing through the tabs of KM 2.0b14, I found the function.

          sorry for bugging you!

          Greetings

          Thomas_U

          On 01.09.2004, at 10:06, Thomas Ungricht wrote:

          > hi,
          >
          > there is one functionality I am missing a lot:
          >
          > I do not really need KM´s program-switcher, OSX´s command-Tab is fine
          > for me.
          >
          > But I would like to be able to use controll-Tab for switching between
          > the windows of an open application.
          >
          > Maybe I just have not found out yet how to do this. Please give me a
          > hint. Otherways I want to reqest Stairways to implement this in the
          > future.
          >
          > Greetings
          >
          > Thomas
        • Gary Shapiro
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
            At 10:06 AM +0200, on 9/1/04, Thomas Ungricht wrote:
            >hi,
            >
            >there is one functionality I am missing a lot:
            >
            >I do not really need KM´s program-switcher, OSX´s command-Tab is fine
            >for me.
            >
            >But I would like to be able to use controll-Tab for switching between
            >the windows of an open application.

            Why not use OSX's command-` ?
            --
            Peace,