The Ultimate Kevin Experience

  • janicesavona@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2010
      Love the website. I'm so glad you put one up. Good job Carly!
    • Carly
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2010
        Thanks for visiting my website. Glad you enjoyed it! I am gonna update again soon,I've just been kinda busy lately. Anyway,thanks again,I really appreciate it! God Bless!

        Carly

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2010
          The site is my new favorite on my favorites list. Many of the videos used to be on youtube but are gone now so I'm so happy they're posted on the webpage. Can't wait for your update! Take Care!

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2010
            Cool! Glad I could make a site for people to enjoy,and glad you like the videos. I have another one I'm gonna add soon. Thanks alot! :)