New Kevin site is up! :)

  • Carly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      Hi guys,just letting you all know that my brand new website,the VERY FIRST fan website dedicated to Kevin Osgood,The Ultimate Kevin Experience,is now finished and up and running as we speak! Please go check it out at http://www.theultimatekevinexperience.com and let me know what you think. I hope you all enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed making it. And please let me know if there are any pics,etc. that you'd like to see on the site. Thank you all so much and enjoy The Ultimate Kevin Experience! :)

      Carly