Laughter Therapy Session on 14th June 09

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2009
      Laughter Is The Best Medicine

      A laughter therapy session will be held on 14th June 09 at 5.00pm at Subang Ria park (behind Subang Jaya Medical Centre). Let's get together and laugh away, bring your friends and family. For registration, kindly call Ms.Kanaga 03-5636 7986 or Ms.jayanthi at 012-2873502.
    • Lee Siow Pin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2009
        Hi,

        may i know the price for attending the session?

        Best Regards
        Siow Pin
        55227138 (0)

        "kevala01"
        <kevala01@yahoo.c
        om> To
        Sent by: kevalayoga@yahoogroups.com
        kevalayoga@yahoog cc
        roups.com
        Subject
        [kevalayoga] Laughter Therapy
        05/29/2009 12:29 Session on 14th June 09
        PM

        Please respond to
        kevalayoga@yahoog
        roups.com

        Laughter Is The Best Medicine

        A laughter therapy session will be held on 14th June 09 at 5.00pm at Subang Ria
        park (behind Subang Jaya Medical Centre). Let's get together and laugh away, bring
        your friends and family. For registration, kindly call Ms.Kanaga 03-5636 7986 or
        Ms.jayanthi at 012-2873502.

      • kumar dhilip
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2009
          Dear Lee Siow Pin,

          Thanks for the email. The Laughter therapy session is free. You can bring along your friends and family members. But do let us know how many are coming. We need their name for reg purpose.

          Thank you
          Kanaga

          ________________________________
[...]

          Get your preferred Email name!
          Now you can @... and @....

        • Wong Lai
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2009
            Hi Dr Dhilip,

            I would like to bring along my mum & sisters to attend. Pls register us with below names:
            1) Lai Kwan
            2) Wai Kwan
            3) Mei Kwan
            5) Jane Ng