Message for the Day

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 214 , Aug 3, 2008
      They'll tell you, `Quit now, you'll never make it.' If you disregard
      that advice, you'll be halfway there.- David Zucker
    • kevala01
      Message 214 of 214 , Mar 2, 2012
        Begin to listen to what you say. Don't say anything that you don't want to become true for you.

        Remove the expression "have to" from your vocabulary and your thinking, because it is going to release a lot of self-imposed pressure on you. You can create tremendous pressure by saying: "I have to get up." "I have to do this." "I have to, I have to." Instead, begin by saying: "I choose to...." It puts a whole different perspective on your life. Everything you do is by choice. It may not seem so, but it is.