Message for the Day

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 214 , Jul 1, 2008
      The seed of God is in us. Given an intelligent and hard-working
      farmer, it will thrive and grow up to God, whose seed it is; and
      accordingly its fruits will be God-nature. Pear seeds grow into pear
      trees, nut seeds into nut trees, and God seed into God.

      The Lord is the seed of creativity in every being. This seed does not
      need to be planted on a particular date, for it is already within us.
      It is indestructible. In the depths of the Dakota winter, he God-seed
      can thrive; in the heat of Death Valley it can still flourish. No
      matter what our past has been, no matter how many mistakes we have
      made, the God-seed is still intact.

      When at last we begin to search for it we discover with weeds – weeds
      of fear and anger, giant thistles of greed. We shouldn't feel
      discouraged by the weeds. Once we take to meditation the weeds begin
      to wither and droop, and finally they fall to enrich the soil where
      the God-seed is growing. This God-seed within us will grow into a
      God-tree of love and service if we nurture it carefully.
    • kevala01
      Message 214 of 214 , Mar 2, 2012
        Begin to listen to what you say. Don't say anything that you don't want to become true for you.

        Remove the expression "have to" from your vocabulary and your thinking, because it is going to release a lot of self-imposed pressure on you. You can create tremendous pressure by saying: "I have to get up." "I have to do this." "I have to, I have to." Instead, begin by saying: "I choose to...." It puts a whole different perspective on your life. Everything you do is by choice. It may not seem so, but it is.