Message for the Day

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 214 , Jun 1, 2008
      LOVE IS…..

      ATTENDING TO YOUR INNER CALL FOR PEACE

      Make time for solitude. Seek ways to restore peace in yourself – a
      slow walk in the park, meditation or spiritual readings. Be present to
      your quiet mind and peaceful heart. Recognise that feeling and bring
      up the same feeling in times of stress.
      The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his
      influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the
      beautiful jewels of wisdom.
    • kevala01
      Message 214 of 214 , Mar 2 6:40 PM
        Begin to listen to what you say. Don't say anything that you don't want to become true for you.

        Remove the expression "have to" from your vocabulary and your thinking, because it is going to release a lot of self-imposed pressure on you. You can create tremendous pressure by saying: "I have to get up." "I have to do this." "I have to, I have to." Instead, begin by saying: "I choose to...." It puts a whole different perspective on your life. Everything you do is by choice. It may not seem so, but it is.