One Life Revolution

  • khow shihui
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 9:08 PM
      Hi all

      Received an email from World vision abt the ONE LIFE REVOLUTION's exhibition, would like to share with you all abt this exhibition where you would get to hear, see and experience the tragedy and triumph lived out by real children affected by AIDS and child trafficking.

      5th to 8th March - Monash University, Petaling Jaya
      15th to 16th March - NAPEI, the 23rd Malaysian Education Fair, Midvalley Exhibition Center, KL
      10th to 12th April - KB Mall, Kota Bharu
      1st to 4th May - Sarawak Tourism Complex, Kuching

      Come Walk in My Shoes
      My life was traded by another
      How I long to see my father and mother
      Do you know what its like to have your life sold?
      Then contract HIV, yet live on and be bold

      To hear my story means that you care
      But to truly understand you must walk with me there
      Trade your life for mine, you have nothing to lose
      Join the One Life Revolution (OLR), come walk in my shoes

      There are two stakeholders in this revolution
      There is mine – one life that needs resolution
      And there is you – one life that can help mine
      The revolution takes place when our plights combine

      The OLR experience let you truly see
      What its like to be trafficked and have HIV
      I dare you to care take my challenge if you choose You will then understand as you’d have walked in my shoes

      Regards
      shihui
      .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

      ---------------------------------
      From: olr@...
      To: khowsh38@...
      Subject: 麵咭 | 淩妗 | 涾熙 每 One Life Revolution
      Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 00:55:32 +0800

      岍賜哫隴頗腔攬衭ㄛ
      扂蠅蔚芢桯珨砐梗撿珨跡腔桯擬ㄛ秪森砑杻梗肂③蠟統樓ㄛ怳奻涴珨昋儂頗麵瑙腔汜韜眳藏﹝
      婓弝泭虴彆腔顯肮狟ㄛ蠟蔚衄儂頗軗珨昋乾訞瓷/嫁肵毽闖忳漲氪腔汜魂ㄛ极桄涴虳滯赽蠅垀冪盪腔陑繚盪最ㄐ
      One Life Revolution 蔚衾眕狟華萸桯堤ㄩ
      2008爛3堎5-8� Monash 湮悝ㄛ邧哏淜ㄛ匐湛鍾
      2008爛3堎15-16� 菴媼坋�趣NAPEI湮鎮諒郤桯
      嗷笢傑(Mid Valley)痔擬笢陑ㄛ憚癒ぞ
      2008爛4堎10-12� 貊湖匙糧劃昜嫘部(KB Mall)ㄛ憚擘竣
      2008爛5堎1-4� Sarawak Tourism Complex (導楊穸), 嘉輩

      �部轎煤﹝郗眭砆①ㄛ③畢03-78806414 麼銡擬ㄩhttps://www.worldvision.com.my/onelife/

      Express yourself and stay connected with the latest Windows Live Messenger! Windows Live Messenger