Meditation by the Stream, Dec '04

  • tehping
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Dr. Dhilip would like to express his thanks to everyone that was able
      to make it to Sunday's meditation class. Hopefully we will be
      organising another one soon in the near future.

      I've included some pictures of the event (please beg my pardon as it
      was taken with a cameraphone), and it's available on the "Photos"
      section of the site.

      Until we meet again the next time, happy yoga-ing...

      Namaste,
      C.H. Teo
    • Emmeline Ng
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2004
        Dear Dr Dhilip,

        Thank you so much for bringing us to experience the nature, hopefully we can have this event more often in the future.

        Also I would like to take this opportunity to thank Teo for the photos he has capture.

        Thanks & best regards,
        Emmeline

        tehping <tehping@...> wrote:

        Hi everyone,

        Dr. Dhilip would like to express his thanks to everyone that was able
        to make it to Sunday's meditation class. Hopefully we will be
        organising another one soon in the near future.

        I've included some pictures of the event (please beg my pardon as it
        was taken with a cameraphone), and it's available on the "Photos"
        section of the site.

        Until we meet again the next time, happy yoga-ing...

        Namaste,
        C.H. Teo

        Do you Yahoo!?