Accelerated Healing Workshop

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2007
      This is a two half day powerful workshop that helps to explore,
      rediscover and tap the hidden healing energies within yourself.
      Identifying and applying simple techniques to clear energy
      blockages, immediate results can be experienced to improve self
      empowerment.

      Day 1 : 10th June 2007

      3.00 - 3.30 pm Introduction to Accelerated Healing
      3.30 - 4.00 pm Principles of the Energy System
      4.00 - 5.00 pm Understanding the Chakras and
      Meridian Channels
      5.00 - 5.30 pm Tea Break
      5.30 - 6.30 pm Concentration Techniques
      6.30 - 7.00 pm Practical Training – Recognising the
      Energy

      Day 2 : 17th June 2007

      3.00 - 3.30 pm Revision
      3.30 - 5.00 pm Practical Training – Harnessing
      the Universal energy
      5.00 – 5.30 pm Tea Break
      5.30 – 6.30 pm Practical Test
      6.30 – 7.00 pm Issuance of Certificate

      Date : 10th & 17th June 2007 (2 Sundays)
      Time : 3.00pm - 7.00pm
      Fees : RM300.00 (for 2 Sundays)
      Venue: Kevala Centre

      For registration, please call 03-5636 7986 or 012-287 3502
    • Joe Abraham
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2007
        Sir,

        My name is Joe Abraham, I was the former celebirity fitnesss cener member. I wish to enrol for both the days for this program. Please reserve a seat for me.

        I am currently working in an oil and gas installation offshore in West Africa. My assignment wll end on the 30th of May, and scheduled to travel back and come back to Subang on the 1st of June 07. I will then have a month off vacation and can attend these two days. I cannot make any payments until I come back home, We do have the roaming facility to wire the money across to you .

        Unitl then, I hope I can get this opportunity to partake in these seminar. Please let me know so that I can schedule myself.

        Thanks and regards

        Sai Ram
        Joe Abraham

          Date : 10th & 17th June 2007 (2 Sundays)
          Time : 3.00pm - 7.00pm
          Fees : RM300.00 (for 2 Sundays)
          Venue: Kevala Centre

          For registration, please call 03-5636 7986 or 012-287 3502

        • Mark Lim
          Message 4 of 5 , May 14, 2007
            Hi Joe,

            I'm Mark and I was a Celebrity Member too and I was wondering what was the reason you left? Do you join kevalayoga often?

            Regards,
            Mark.

            Date : 10th & 17th June 2007 (2 Sundays)

            Time : 3.00pm - 7.00pm

            Fees : RM300.00 (for 2 Sundays)

            Venue: Kevala Centre

            For registration, please call 03-5636 7986 or 012-287 3502

            <!--

            #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
            #ygrp-text{
            font-family:Georgia;
            }
            #ygrp-text p{
            margin:0 0 1em 0;}
            #ygrp-tpmsgs{
            font-family:Arial;
            clear:both;}
            #ygrp-vitnav{
            #ygrp-vitnav a{
            padding:0 1px;}
            #ygrp-actbar{
            #ygrp-actbar .left{
            float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
            .bld{font-weight:bold;}
            #ygrp-grft{
            #ygrp-ft{
            padding:5px 0;
            }
            #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
            padding-bottom:10px;}

            #ygrp-vital{
            #ygrp-vital #vithd{
            #ygrp-vital ul{
            padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
            #ygrp-vital ul li{
            }
            #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
            #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
            font-weight:bold;}
            #ygrp-vital a {
            text-decoration:none;}

            #ygrp-vital a:hover{
            text-decoration:underline;}

            #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
            color:#999;font-size:77%;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
            padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
            text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
            padding:8px 0;}
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
            text-decoration:none;}
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
            text-decoration:underline;}
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
            margin:0;}
            o {font-size:0;}
            .MsoNormal {
            margin:0 0 0 0;}
            #ygrp-text tt{
            font-size:120%;}
            blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
            .replbq {margin:4;}
            -->

          • Mark Lim
            Message 5 of 5 , May 14, 2007
              Sorry everyone. Did not notice the address.

              Regards,
              Mark.