HEALTH FORUM - AGING GRACEFULLY

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2006
      Pharmaniaga, a pharmaceutical company is organizing a Health Forum.
      All those who attend the talk will be given a goodie bag worth RM100
      each sponsored by Pharmaniaga. Those who are interested, kindly call
      our office at tel:03 56367986 to purchase the entry ticket which is
      RM20(before 5th November 2006 pay only RM10). The programme schedule
      is as below.

      Date : 12th November 2006 (Sunday)
      Time : 1.30 pm- 5.30pm
      Venue: Crystall Ballroom Level 1, Crystal Crown Hotel, Petaling Jaya.
      Fees : RM20.00(before 5th November 2006 pay only RM10).

      1.30pm Registration / Sales Promotion /Health Screening
      2.00pm Health talk by Dr. Dhilip, PhD Holistic Science
      3.00pm Fun Quiz & Activities
      3.30pm Tea Break / Sales Promotion /Health Screening
      4.15pm Useful Tips by Dr. Dhilip, PhD Holistic Science
      5.00pm Q & A
      5.10pm Lucky Draw
      5.30pm End
    • kevala01

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2006
          TO person incharge,

          Please register for the following person to attend the talk :

          1. Choong Siew Bee , 019-3884318
          2. Leong Sea Yung , 0192318302
          3. Chitra a/p Thurisingam
          4. Shoba a/p Thurisingam

          If you need me to bank in the fees, please forward the bank account no.
          Thank you.

          Choong SB
          > Pharmaniaga, a pharmaceutical company is organizing a Health Forum.
          > All those who attend the talk will be given a goodie bag worth RM100
          > each sponsored by Pharmaniaga. Those who are interested, kindly call
          > our office at tel:03 56367986 to purchase the entry ticket which is
          > RM20(before 5th November 2006 pay only RM10). The programme schedule
          > is as below.
          >
          > Date : 12th November 2006 (Sunday)
          > Time : 1.30 pm- 5.30pm
          > Venue: Crystall Ballroom Level 1, Crystal Crown Hotel, Petaling Jaya.
          > Fees : RM20.00(before 5th November 2006 pay only RM10).
          >
          > 1.30pm Registration / Sales Promotion /Health Screening
          > 2.00pm Health talk by Dr. Dhilip, PhD Holistic Science
          > 3.00pm Fun Quiz & Activities
          > 3.30pm Tea Break / Sales Promotion /Health Screening
          > 4.15pm Useful Tips by Dr. Dhilip, PhD Holistic Science
          > 5.00pm Q & A
          > 5.10pm Lucky Draw
          > 5.30pm End
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links