Re: [kevalayoga] KEVALA YOGA NEWSLETTER Issue 15, February 2006

  • Lubrey Lim
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      hi there,

      I used to worked in Fitness First Summit as a Personal
      Trainer there, where Dr. Dhilip used to conduct
      classes.
      recently one of my frind just got very interested in
      YOGa and i instantly thought of Dr. Dhilip, but i
      can't find his namecard with me.
      where can i obtain his contacts? Thanks you.

      Cordially,
      Lubrey Lim

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ranjit Kaur (DHL MY)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
        Hi Lubrey,

        Dr Dhilip's contact:

        Office: 03 56367986

        Mobile: 012 2099589

        Many thanks and regards,

        Ranjit

        ________________________________

        --- tehping <tehping@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > Since asthma is a
        > psychomatic and chronic disease, a psychomatic
        > imbalance with an
        > increased vagal tone is one of its various
        > etiopathogenesis. Yoga
        > therapy may first bring internal awareness, correct
        > autonomic
        > imbalance, control the breathing, improve the immune
        > status and alter
        > physiological variables. Even one week after Yoga
        > therapy, improvement
        > in function in asthmatics have been observed> this
        > could be due to
        > reduction in sympathic reactivity and relaxation of
        > voluntary
        > inspiratory and muscles. Both transcended meditation
        > and Yoga have
        > proven to be effective alternative medicines for
        > controlling symptoms
        > of asthma. Yoga is also valuable in the treatment of

        Healthy lifestyle
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Healthy+lifestyle&w1=Healthy+lifest
        yle&w2=Philosophy&w3=Teo&c=3&s=48&.sig=RziuPYUHPqhrSetH6u7hEg>

        Philosophy
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Philosophy&w1=Healthy+lifestyle&w2=
        Philosophy&w3=Teo&c=3&s=48&.sig=webtb3V-mXkd2YcHcPbbNg>

        Teo
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Teo&w1=Healthy+lifestyle&w2=Philoso
        phy&w3=Teo&c=3&s=48&.sig=P9x_r4f4Ntiu0osC9OZyhw>