Pranayama & Meditation Workshop

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Dear All,

      Just to remind all of you that I shall be conducting the Pranayama
      (Breathing) and Meditation Workshop on the 18th Sept (Sunday) at 7.30am
      at Lipur Lentang, Bukit Tinggi.

      Those interested kindly give your names to me by next week. Limited
      space only.

      Thank you.

      Dr Dhilip
    • Ho K H

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2005
          Dear Dr Dhilip,

          Can I still join in this Sunday? (Despite I am late in enrolment?)

          TQ

          Khoo CP
          Your Yoga Student

          http://mail.yahoo.com