RE: 5th Aug 2012 Sunday

  • Supriya Prasannan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Dear Dr Dhilip,

      Could you please share with all your student our blood donation drive this Sunday 5th August 2012 at Summit Subang. Donors will stand a chance to get a free gift for the first 111 donors.
      Also participants will have an opportunity to pledge their organs too.

      We are organising this in conjunction with Global Peace Day 11.11.12 11.11am (www.gpday.org<http://www.gpday.org>)

      Please see the leaflet attached. All are welcome to serve mankind.

      Service to Man is Service to God.

      Thank you

      God bless
      Suprriya