New Yoga Class by Dr.Dhilip

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
      Yoga Class every Wednesday at Kevala Centre starting
      on 16th Nov 2011.

      Time: 7pm-8pm
      Fees: RM20.00 (Reg)
      RM150.00 (3 months; 12 classes)

      Please call us at 03-5636 7986 for registration.

      Thank you
      Kevala
    • sohivideo
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
        Rm20/ - just to write a name on an A4 paper :-)

        --

        *DISCLAIMER:***

        *This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
        intended solely for the use of the addressee. This communication does not
        represent the sender's personal views and opinions. If you are not the
        intended recipient of this email or the person responsible for delivering
        this email to the intended recipient, please be advised that this email has
        been sent to you in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
        printing or copying of this email or any files attached thereto is
        unauthorized.
        In such event, kindly notify us <postmaster@...> immediately.*

        Please beware of *SPOOFING* where *YOUR EMAIL CAN BE COPIED AND SENT TO
        OTHERS MALICIOUSLY TO MAKE IT LOOK AS THOUGH YOU ARE SENDING IT.*

        In respecting the privacy of the sender , Please delete the email addresses
        of the senders if you wish to share the same with your net buddies. Your
        co-operation is highly appreciated.

      • lizazamri@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
          Hahaha.. I agree... Just charge nominal fee la... :)
          Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
            We collect Reg RM20.00 and give the student a netipot.