Re: [kevalayoga] Self Hypnosis Workshop 23rd May 2010 (Sun) by Dr.Dhilip Kumar

  • Girlie Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2010
      Dear Kanaga/Jayanthi

      Pls reserve 1 seat for me. Thank you.

      Cheers
      Girlie

      On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Lalita Sivarajah <
      lalita.sivarajah@...> wrote:

      > Dear Ms Jayanthi/Kenaga
      >
      > Kindly register me too. Thank you.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Lalita
      >

      > ________________________________

    • sohivideo
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2010
        How effective is this ?

        On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Girlie Lee <lee.girlie@...> wrote:

        > Dear Kanaga/Jayanthi
        >
        > Pls reserve 1 seat for me. Thank you.
        >
        > Cheers
        > Girlie
        >

        > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Lalita Sivarajah <
        > lalita.sivarajah@...> wrote:
        >

        > > Dear Ms Jayanthi/Kenaga
        > >
        > > Kindly register me too. Thank you.
        > >
        > > Cheers
        > > Lalita
        > >

        > > ________________________________

        When you forward this email, please delete the Forwarding History, which
        include my email address & maybe others. Erasing history helps prevent
        Spammers & virus from being propagated.This also shows respect to other
        netizens who shared their emails in good faith. Appreciate your
        understanding on this matter. TQ.

        DISCLAIMER:-

        This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual
        or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you
        are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
        distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
        received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email
        or telephone and destroy the original message. -
        This e-mail constitutes a private, confidential and legally privileged
        correspondence between the sender and the recipient(s) and is for
        information purposes only. It is not intended to serve as a contractual
        commitment or confirmation of any contractual transaction. Any comments,
        opinions or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of the
        sender. The sender accepts no liability for the content of this email, or
        for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information
        provided.

      • kevala01
        Message 3 of 6 , May 11, 2010
          Date: 23rd May 2010 (Sun)
          Time: 2.00pm -6.00pm
          Venue: Kevala Centre 50-1, SS 19/lD, 47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
          Fees: RM80.00
          RM60.00 (Early Bird: 17th May 2010)

          Workshop conducted by Dr.Dhilip Kumar Ph.D, C.Ht

          Self Hypnosis Workshop Self Hypnosis is simply a way of relaxing and seeking aside the conscious mind while at the same time activating the subconscious mind so suggestion can be made directly to the subconscious, enabling the patient to act on the suggestions with greater ease and efficiency.

          Benefits of Self Hypnosis:
          •Increased and focused concentration
          •Improved memory
          •Improved inter personal relationship
          •Strengthening ones' immune system to resist any disease
          •Improving the quantity of people and circumstances in general that
          attract into your life.
          •Establishing and maintaining harmony of body, mind and spirit.

          To Register call:
          Ms. Kanaga 03-5636 7986 (off) / Ms. Jayanthi 012-287 3502
          or visit: www.kevala.com.my

          Profile

          Prof. Dr. Dhilip Kumar runs a holistic centre offering Yoga, Hypnotherapy and Pain Management in Subang Jaya. He has been active in Holistic Medicine and Yoga for the past 30 years and integrates Eastern and Western alternative therapies. His credentials include Doctorate of Science (Naturopathy), Ph.D in (Naturopathy), Diploma in Stress Management ( UK ), Diploma in Yoga Teaching ( UK ), Diploma in Magnetic Therapy ( UK ) and Hypnotherapy (U.S.A). Dr. Dhilip has been regular columnist contributing articles on nature cure for newspapers and magazines in Malaysia . He has also been interviewed regularly on radio and TV health shows. He also conducts regular health management workshops for public and corporate companies. Dr. Dhilip believes there is much we can do to promote better health by using natural forms of therapy in treating patients. He also stresses the importance of self care and preventive medicine.