Info for the Day

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 67 , Apr 1, 2010
      52. Unknowing

      The momentum of unbridled doing can carry us for decades, even to the grave, without our quite knowing that we are living out our lives and that we have only moments to live.
    • kevala01
      Message 67 of 67 , May 6, 2010
        66. Power of Recognition

        On the other hand, when such a thought comes up, if you are able to step back from it and see it clearly, then you will be able to prioritize things and make sensible decisions about what really does need doing. You will know when to call it quits during the day. So the simple act of recognizing your thoughts as thoughts can free you from the distorted reality they often create and allow for more clear-sightedness and a greater sense of manageability in your life.