Message for the day

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 163 , Oct 1, 2009
      34.LOVE IS…..

      SURRENDERING TO YOUR HIGHEST GOOD

      To surrender is `to allow our inner resistance to melt'. Look deeply into your heart – find the highest unfulfilled good in you.
      It may be the fear to explore or to pursue your life's work.
      Disregard what others have to say.
      Trust and discover the wonders you may never have found if you hadn't done so.

      …………………
      Love is a lot like dancing – you just surrender to the music.
    • kevala01
      Message 163 of 163 , Dec 1, 2010
        In youth the days are short and the years are long,
        In old age the years are short and the days are long.-Panin