Message for the day

  • kevala01
    Message 1 of 163 , Aug 2, 2009
      4. LOVE IS……..

      GIVING UP SELF-PRETENSE AND SIMPLY BE WHO YOU ARE

      Wearing a mask all the time is tiring and suffocating.
      It also means you don't trust or allow the world to know you as you are.
      Give up that mask and be the radiant, beautiful & kind person that you were born to be.

      Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there.
    • kevala01
      Message 163 of 163 , Dec 1, 2010
        In youth the days are short and the years are long,
        In old age the years are short and the days are long.-Panin