From The Writer’s Desk Issue 1

  • tehping
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      This day I am writing from my desk, my first Yoga Newsletter. As
      those who have not known me well enough, I would like to say a little
      about myself. My turning point of life came when I met with an
      accident,and I was partially paralyzed and doctors told me that I
      will never be able to walk normal and maybe wheelchair bound. Today, I
      have proven them wrong. My message to all of you is, nothing comes
      easy in life. To have good health you have to work hard. Yoga
      transformed my life and I have hundreds of students who have
      testified, who have improved their condition of body and mind health
      through Yoga.

      There is a total misunderstanding of Yoga, especially in the Western
      world, they have misinterpreted the Philosophy of Yoga and now in
      Malaysia, it is sad to say that many think they are attending Yoga
      classes, which is not.

      It is my intention and duty to educate and make you understand the
      Essence of Yoga, so that you can become a wholesome person.

      Please pass this message to any of your family members or friends
      whom you think will benefit from my future messages.

      May the divine light shower on you.

      Prof. Dr. Dhilip Kumar Ph.D, Dr.Sc.