Today, Tuesday, 5/26/15, we saw a Northern Waterthrush at Galileo. We observed it near the creek which is across from the hotel. This week , we will place akbgoldennugget2
There are several flocks of biologists are combing the Easter kern oasises. This morning a mega flock of biologists were underwhelmed by a light flow ofeliasaristideselias
The Neotropic Cormorant was in the eucalyptus tree on the island at Hart Park this evening by 6:45 pm. It was visible only from the south side of the island.kernkel
- Jun 2, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.