Clarification of Common Yellowthroat posting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Earlier today we posted a report that told of our seeing a "Common
      Yellowthroat Warbler" at Galileo Hill Park this morning. A wise birder has brought
      it to our attention that our earlier posting was not entirely clear due to
      adding the word Warbler to the words Common Yellowthroat. For clarification: The
      male warbler we saw today was a Common Yellowthroat. It was definitely NOT a
      Yellow-throated Warbler. We wish it had been!!!!!