Connecticut Warbler

  • Lori.L.Conrad@bankofamerica.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2001
      Hi

      Sunday at Galileo Hill we found a fall Connecticut Warbler near the petting
      zoo, & were able to get about an hour of video of it, walking around on the
      grass & dirt. What a crippling view! We also found a female Hooded Warbler,
      the N. Waterthrush previously reported, a male RB Grosbeak, & 2 American
      Redstarts ("Yellowstarts" as they're called back East!)

      Lori